Restaurants & Other Amenities
All restaurants are walking distance to the motel except #8 (10 min walk).
“West Coast Dress Code” at all eateries which means no need to dress up unless you want to! Most of these businesses are family run and tend to close early. Reservations are recommended for dinner hour. Hours can be unpredictable; however there is always something open at mealtimes. We do our best to keep this map up to date – a once or twice a year update. Occasionally, as restaurants tend to do, a new one will open or an existing one will permanently close. We will go over this information at check in with you.
1. West Coast Motel on the Harbour – sorry no restaurant here, but as you can see, you are very close to many great restaurants. Endless Ride Surf Lessons – Book at our front desk!
2. Whale’s Tail Guest Suites – sorry no restaurant here, but as you can see, you are very close to many great restaurants.
3. Cedar Grill – 250-726-2888 Pizza and pasta. #6 Davidson’s Plaza – 1636 Peninsula Rd.
4. Abbondanza – 250-726-1273. 1972 Peninsula Rd. Wood fired pizza.
5. Blue Room - 250-726-4464. 1627 D Peninsula Rd. Casual dining. Home of the all day breakfast.
6. Tattooed Beaver - 250-266-1650. 1627 Peninsula. Barbecue, South-western, Canadian.
7. Green House Market – 250-726-7457. 1596 Peninsula. Chinese Food and Sushi & Asian groceries
8. Fetch located at Black Rock Resort - 250-726-4800 586 Marine Drive (3 minute drive)(this is walkable – approx 15 min) Very upscale restaurant, gorgeous water views.
9. Zoe’s Bakery & Café – 250-726-2253. 250 MainSt. Coffee. Great coffee, tastey baked goods.
10. The Raven Lady - Corner of Peninsula Rd. and Bay St. Fresh local seafood vendor.
11. Floathouse Patio & Grill – 250-726-2411. Floating restaurant on dock behind West Coast Motel on the Harbour. Outdoor grill which serves ribs, burgers, fish & chips and more!
12. Gray Whale Ice Cream & Deli and Subtidal Adventures - 250-726-2113 and 250-726-7336. 1950 Peninsula Rd. Early breakfast, coffee, lunch, boxed lunches and ice cream.
13. Ukee Dogs - 250-726-2103. 1576 Imperial Lane. Comfort food. Homemade soups/focacia pizzas/baked goods – wonderful cinnamon buns/eggs on a bun and of course, hot dogs.
14. Peninsula Café - 250-726-7751. 1648 Peninsula Rd. Chinese food.
15. Offshore Seafood Restaurant - 250-726-2111. 2082 Peninsula Rd. seafood and sushi.
16. Eagles Nest Pub - 250-726-7570. 140 Bay St. Water view. Good pub food. Sports on TV.
17. Captain Hook’s Coffee – In the moorage building next door. Espresso coffee and fish hooks!
18. Rubio Jewellery and Archipelago Cruises - 1645 Cedar Street. 250 726-8289.
19. Harbour Pizza - 250-726-3400 or 250-726-7400. 250 Main St. Take out and deliver.
20. Officials Sports Bar- 250-726-4250. 250 Main St. and on corner of Helen Rd.
21. Howlers – 250-726-2211. 1992 Peninsula Rd. Family diner with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bowling!
22. Co-op Deli at Co-op Grocery Store - Intersection of Peninsula Rd. and Main St. – deli department has informal pre-wrapped lunches/rotisserie chickens, salad bar.
23. Murray’s Grocery Store – 250-726-4337 1738 Peninsula Rd. Convenience store.
24. Hanks – 250-726-2225. Located in the Village Square Shops at 1576 Imperial. BBQ and fresh made pastas.
25. CIBC Bank - 250-726-7701. 212 Main Street.
26. Coastal Community Credit Union – 250-726-7785. 1566 Peninsula Rd.
27. BC Liquor Store - Main St. beside CIBC
28. Cold Beer and Wine Store - Peninsula Rd. Near the intersection of Bay St.
29. Peoples Drugs – 250-726-2733. 1892 Peninsula Rd. opposite the motel.
30. Barry’s Drugs – 250-726-4342. 1685 Peninsula Rd.
31. Ucluelet Mini Aquarium - Bottom of Main St. Open mid-March to late September. A “must see” for all ages. Local specimens only. You will learn lots and get up close and personal. At the end of the summer, the Aquarium hosts a release day and all creatures are returned to the sea.
32. Relic Surf Shop – 1998 Peninsula 250-726-4421 – rentals and lessons.
33. Norwoods - 250-726-7001. www.norwoods.ca 1714 Peninsula Rd. Upscale fine dining.
34. Matterson House - 250-726-2200. 1682 Peninsula Rd. Family style restaurant, big portions, pasta, seafood, prime rib and home-made chocolate mousse for dessert!
35. Ukee Scoops Ice Cream - 250- 266-0605. 1701 Peninsula Road.
36. Jamie’s Whaling Station – 250-726-7444. 168 Fraser Lane.
37. Barkley Café- 250-726-2999. Davidson’s Plaza – 1636 Peninsula Rd. Café style paninis, baked goods, desserts and more.
38. Wya Surf Shop Café – 250-726-2992. Located just past the junction. Food truck offering breakfast, burgers, wraps, seafood and more!
39. Crows Nest – 250-726-4212. 205 Main St. Unique gifts and souvenirs.
40. Jiggers Fish & Chips – 250-726-5400. on Peninsula in front of Barrys Drug Store. Open when its open, then the customers line up for fish n’ chips and burgers. Fresh halibut and cod.
41. Solidarity Snacks – 250-522-1217. 313 Forbers Rd. Polish Style bakery.
42. Blackberry Cove Market Place – 250-726-7668. 243 Main St. Book store and natural foods.
43. Snuggle Bunnies – 250-731-4796. 1972 Peninsula Rd. Childrens Clothing.
44. Image West Gallery & Gifts – 250-726-4487. 1932 Peninsula. Island pottery, marble, glasswork, wood carvings & jewellery
45. Huckleberries – 250-726-4448. 329 Forbes Rd. Coffee Shop & Bakery. Featuring locally roasted coffee!
46. Ukee Juice – 250-726-5068. 1627A Peninsula Rd. Destination for healthy, nutritional and delicious food made from whole foods. We have vegan, vegetarian, organic and other healthy food options
This is not a complete list, but covers all restaurants and key shops.