Why stay at the West Coast Motel?
BOOK ONLINE NOW
- Guaranteed clean and friendly with daily maid service in the mornings.
- All units are smoke-free and pet-free.
- Central location to downtown, restaurants, and shops – walk every where if you like!
- Located at the boat harbour in Ucluelet near most fishing charter and whale watching operators.
- Walking distance to the Wild Pacific Trail
- 10 minute drive Pacific Rim National Park
- 15 minutes drive to Long Beach at the Pacific Rim National Park.
- Short boat trip to Broken Islands (Part of the Pacific Rim National Park – see our links page – many whale watching operators in Ucluelet will take you there!
- 25 minutes drive to Tofino.
- In-room internet connection – bring your laptop! HIGH SPEED WIFI AND WIRED FREE OF CHARGE
- Complimentary coffee and tea in each unit.
- We have an outdoor contained cook shack on our property that has a barbeque, sink and meal preparation area for your use while staying with us. There are picnic tables and a propane crab pot for cooking up local crab.
View our COOK SHACK in the slide show below!
- Guest laundry facility.
- Free parking.
- Direct dial phones with free local calling to Port Alberni, Tofino or Ucluelet.
- Wake up call feature available on all unit telephones
- Dry room for wet gear
- It may be the luck of the catch or luck of the motel? We our proud to say that the last 3 winners of Ucluelet’s Ladder Salmon Derby’s fish off have stayed at the West Coast Motel.
Click here to find out more!
- Free access to the attached community centre we operate as a second business (locals use paying drop in or membership fees). It has 3000 sq foot harbour view, state of the art gym, indoor pool (unsupervised) and sauna. Tanning bed is available for a fee. Open 9 AM to 9 PM Monday to Saturday and 9 AM to 6 PM on Sundays. www.westcoastfitnesscentre.com
Have a look at our facililty!
Our property appeals to all types of guests – regular folk up here on business or pleasure, travelling to surf, work, hike, kayak and fish. All have one thing in common. They look for accommodation that is family-owned, with friendly, down-to-earth service, reliably clean rooms with a home-style feel and awesome location.